Fragements of the World Tree
- Average Height: By Subspecies.
- Average Weight: By Subspecies
- Ability Scores: 2 to Constitution; +2 to Dexterity or Wisdom
- Size: Medium
- Speed: 6 squares
- Vision: Low-light
- Languages: Common (PC only); Iokharic (Wyrm-Bred only)
- Skill Bonuses: +2 Athletics, +2 Endurance
- Blood Fury: When bloodied, you gain a +1 racial bonus to damage rolls. Increase to +2 at 11th level, and +3 at 21st level. Gain this same bonus to damage against bloodied foes.
- Claw and Stone: You gain a +3 proficiency bonus to hit with improvised melee weapons, and your Drake’s Blade ability. In addition, when attacking with an improvised melee weapon, you do damage as if wielding a weapon of one size category larger. You do not gain class-based proficiencies with non-simple weapons.
- Drakes’ Blade: You can make unarmed attacks as if you were wielding and proficient with a weapon. The exact weapon varies by subspecies.
- Skin of the Beast: You gain a +1 racial bonus to Armor Class when wearing light or no armor. This bonus increases to +2 at level 11, and +3 at level 21.
- Heart of the Dragon: You gain the Dragon’s Heart encounter power.
You laugh off your wounds and keep on fighting as your body begins to heal itself.
Minor Action Personal
Effect: You spend a healing surge while bloodied. You don’t recover any hit points, but you gain regeneration equal to your Constituion modifer + 1/2 your level. This regeneration lasts until you either drop to 0 hp or are no longer bloodied.